Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xbee and PC interface?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheetos

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
greetings, i would like to ask if my circuit is right because i would like to interface Xbee with my PC. I would also like to ask if what is the code to be used in OpenCV so that my computer will able to transmit data with my xbee. Thank you for your future help

thios circuit should work... if not then change tx and rx connection at one end, .... its simple UART communication so write program to send and recevie data through UART / serial communication....

Thank you for your reply, i am new in this kind of communication. may i ask what is the most C code that can read UART / serial communication?

i forgot to say that i will be connecting this to a computer. i will be using an RS232 to USB device. USB will be connected to my PC. i will be using openCV as my c program. may i ask what is the most basic C code in openCV for me to have a data flow "openCV program" -> USB-> xbee -> air

i would like to send a simple value from my program in openCV for example
if(something detected)
{x=1;
then send to USB to RS232 device (i don't know the code for this)

}
else
{
x=0;
then send to usb to rs232 device

}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back