Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WiMAX, Bluetooth, GSM....help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanteti

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all...

I did my MTech in JNTU....i want to start my carrier in FPGA/ASIC. I downloaded Xilinx student edition and did small projects in verilog ( upto RTL coding and simulation only )for learning .now I am intrested in digital comm . I have only theoritical knlowledge about wimax,bluetooth and gsm. can anybody help me in selecting small projects in those areas...atleast can u help me where to start in those fields. prior thanx for all of u.

Well u can start by the WiMAX , the most advanced upcoming technology. My graduation project was in that field. We simulated the WiMAX system using DSK C6416

Dear Haithem,

I hope you would upload your project report!

Best Regards,
Ahmed

Dear Haytham-Sief plz upload and give the link it will help alot of people

hi, you can take developing any of the small blocks developing for wimax signal chain. The best thing would be if you implement permutation in IEEE802.16 TM stds 8.4.6. Any of algorithm.

If u know little signal processing and comm u can go for CC encoding for wimax.

Status
Not open for further replies.