Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

will the oscillator work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj_silverthunder

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
does this oscillator work..
will there be any shorting in this circuit!
how is the stability!
will there be any frequency drift!
is there any problem in this oscillator.please tell me,i am trying develop this circuit to get a perfect oscillations!
please tell me any changes which results in high quality effect!

guys here is one step advanced than before,tell me u r opinion about,pleaseee

Why are you using an LM386, which is designed to drive an 8Ω load with a 100KΩ resistor in it's output? It may work but it's a funny way of doing things.

Using a 7805 1 Amp regulator when there is zero load current is also a bit weird.

Your 'C' calculation is also highly suspect. You seem to be adding the values of capacitors in series.

The circuit will only operate over a limited load at 'RF out' and the load will influence the frequency.

If the BC549 circuit is supposed to be an output monitor, it isn't wired optimally and the LED is backwards.

Apart from all that, it's fine :|

Brian.

can u please tell to get the value of C ,which which capacitor should i add!

Status
Not open for further replies.