Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which subject is best ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
coshkun said:
Choose what you love!

But this cannot decide my carrier. How can I decide which subject to love and which to be not without much knowledge about it?

Of course, it must be PERSONAL CHOICE based on PERSONAL SKILL AND TALENT, as well as JOB OPPORTUNITY (while all are really hard to be defined).

No one can give you the necessary advice.

For me, I myself love Computer Science and Engineering.

nguyennam

my_books said:
coshkun said:
Choose what you love!

But this cannot decide my carrier. How can I decide which subject to love and which to be not without much knowledge about it?

Under this three fields ((i) Electronics and Communication Engineering , (ii) Computer Science and Engineering , (iii) Electronics and Electrical Engineering) maybe there are thousands of different jobs. Think of a programmer that writes code in C# for windows platform or a field engineer that is responsible for long electrical line transmissions or electronics engineer that designs a microcontroller based electronics circuit. They work in totally different enviroments and they use different tools.
Education of all this engineering disciplines share the same basics : differantial equations,electromagnetics theory,digital circuits etc.
Shortly first you must decide what kind of job do you really want to do,do you want to be in the office,in the field or in the lab.And of course the most important ,what kind of job opportunities do you have in your country?

from my point of view the the ist preference goes to electronics and communication

Electronics and Communication undoubtedly....its tough though..but when u finish u have a choice of either entering init the ece field or the software field....and if u enter fields like vlsi, dsp or analog etc after ur engg,after a couple of years ur market value is much higher than tat of a software person...all the best!

i will suggest micro-robotic....
and nanotechnology is best subject to study...

if you are interested ,every subject has a great interest.
develop an interest for which your mind and skill visualize.
thanks

i think in which area u want u r future to take turn u hav to decide first
suppose if u want to be good circit designer or a software engineer etc.,

skills can be upgraded by the education and work so u should hav that entry level capability (skill) to work on those platforms

after deciding

see the opportunities at present in that area nowadays
imagine its futuristic growth

then u can move on to choose the course

it is ur choise , but for me i prefer ECE

I should really warn u that please MAKE SURE about your interest before choosing anything as better branch or field.

As its the only thing that matters in the long run and becomes the deciding factor in your success ahead.

All 3 branches are really wonderful , and have excellenet prospects ahead. However i find EEE combination little tough and strange as one would either make a career in Electrical or Electronics.

Other two are just as wonderful as other.

Good Luck

If u decide to take up ECE or EEE then be ready to work hard as both the subjects r pretty tough,and so certainly they wil provide u with better prospects in the future.all the best!

ECE and EEE are the evergreen subjects in technical scenario...But to enjoy the concepts in them u need to work hard...if u ready for it They are the best for u...

It depends on you objective of your future. Anyway these subjects are all releted. If I were you I will study all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back