Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which power transistor with breakdown voltage of 500V is available in the Philippines

Status
Not open for further replies.

cai2

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i'll be using a power transistor in an inverter, what power transistor having a breakdown voltage of 500v available here in the philippines?...

Re: power transistor

If your inverter is DC to AC and DC input voltage is around 12V or 24V, you need not to use a 500V transistor, a 150V transistor will do the job efficently, why pay more cost?

Regards

Re: power transistor

actually, i'll be using it for a three phase ac motor...

power transistor

Perhaps you should have a look at one of your local electronic retail pages. Here in Australia we have Farnell and RS Components - each of which have a parametric search to narrow down your component selection criteria until you have a list of all the compatible parts (then just order the cheapest). I'd assume you should have something like this near you?

Status
Not open for further replies.