Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which is a better reference for Microwave Design: Collin or Pozar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collin vs. Pozar

hi

pozar argude about the microwave with engineering view
but, collin argude about this subject foundamentally and with physics view that is great and sometimes complicated!

Re: Collin vs. Pozar

can someone upload solution manual for collin book?
thanks.

Collin vs. Pozar

Pozar is simple and easy to understanding, it give the main point without any Difficulty

you can find the collins the all math. equations used to analysis electromagnetic problems

collin's theory is more complicated,and pozar is more easy to understand!

hi 2 all
plz i need the manual solution for balanis book
advanced electromagnetic engineering
plz send it to my mail
ziadmesleh@yahoo.com
thank u for all

I talked to one of my seniors who is majoring in RF circuits...He personally liked Collins...However, my Prof said Pozar is a good place to begin...

Cheers

Collin vs. Pozar

Pozar is the god of RF & Microwave.....
I suggest Pozar

Collin vs. Pozar

I have read POzar's book and i think it is better.

in fact pozar is easy to read. but collin gives deep analysis. for example if you read the calculations of the s parameter of the rate race in posar you will find a solution in special case at a certain frequency which is the design frequency. In collin it gives you a full analysis in all frequencies.

Any way most of the devices in collin and pozar may be found as a java applets where one can run and test the equations in either books and other books in the field in the site

www.imodelit.com

Also, you can use their SDK tool to generate your own applets and publish them on their website.

Try and Good luck

Start of reading Pozar then Collin

fundomental for microwave from collin is very good about concept microwave.

Collin vs. Pozar

Pozar for intro
collins for the mathematical guts of it all

Collin vs. Pozar

Pozar's book is much more organized and better for learning from scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back