Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where to get PCB software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meera83

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
traxmaker

i m using TraxMaker trial edition now..
may i know where can i get to buy the software in Malaysia?

the TraxMaker software is inside combine with CircuitMaker2000,is it possible i still can get the 2000 edition?

or do anybody know there is still got lastest edition for TraxMaker?
i search at Altium website, there is mentioned that they didn't supply for CircuitMaker already..

or can anybody suggest me for other user friendly PCB software?

thanks..

traxmaker software

try google search u might come across the company which is selling this software

traxmaker pcb

user friendly? I don't really know what you mean by that, but there are tons of PCB software that run on Windows: OrCAD, Target3001, Eagle (has a free version and can run under unix too), PCAD and many others.

free traxmaker software download

Traxmaker and Circuitmaker2000 are products from a company called Microcode that is now owned by Altium Corporation. Traxmaker and CircuitMaker are no longer sold or supported because their functions have been incorporated into newer software sold by Altium.

The only way you are going to find a copy for sale is to locate a private individual who owns the old software, and buy it from them.

what is a traxmaker software

Try PCB123
It is really good and perhaps serves your needs as a student. It is free. If you want and foward the file the company makes PCBs for you. you can view a 3D pic of your proposed PCB layout. (ofcourse less components) see at www.pcb123.com

Sarma

traxmaker website

There is a bunch of SW links for download.
After you try the trial versions, you can buy the SW at the official distributors, if the trial version is not enough

**broken link removed**

microcode traxmaker

meera83 said:
i m using TraxMaker trial edition now..
may i know where can i get to buy the software in Malaysia?

the TraxMaker software is inside combine with CircuitMaker2000,is it possible i still can get the 2000 edition?

or do anybody know there is still got lastest edition for TraxMaker?
i search at @ltium website, there is mentioned that they didn't supply for CircuitMaker already..

or can anybody suggest me for other user friendly PCB software?

thanks..
hi friend
PCB software . you can use **broken link removed** that the easy to use na....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back