Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to download Ansoft Ensemble SV from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

svarun

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
In the warm company of God's most exquisite creati
Activity points
Hi all,
I need to simulate a couple of microstrip antenna designs.I
am told that Ansoft Ensemble SV ( Student version ) is a good tool to
work with.I was not able to find a link to download it on Ansoft's
website.Can anyone mail me as to where can I get the version 7/8 of
Ansoft ensemble SV.Thank you.

ensemble ansoft

Ensemble was Ansoft's EM planar simulator prior to their Designer suite.

Now, Ensemble (as well as Serenade - their old system/circuit simulator) are both incorporated together to Ansoft Designer.

You can get Ansoft Designer SV from:

**broken link removed**

cheers!
mogwai.

ensemble 7 ansoft

Hi mogwai

That's true, but with the student-version of Ansoft Designer you can't simulate microstrip antennas...

ensemble sv

As requested.

Better late than never. :)

Hopefully this helps you in your endeavors, if not you might want to give sonnet lite a try. You can get it from their website: sonnetusa.com - I think its much more capable and easier to use.

Good Luck!

ansoft’s ensemble

hi , i need to know if you guys could help me, i need tto know a good software were i can simmulate an array of microstrip patch elements, im designin a wrap around antenna for omnidirectional puposes i havent found a useful an easy to use software, i though that ansoft desiggner SV was the answer but i havent found any tutorials, an the one i found didnt have anything on microstrip antennas plzzz help i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back