Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to buy single quantities of Xilinx FPGA & adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayson

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does anyone know where to buy single quantities of the Xilinx FPGA's in the Spartan II/E series? I want to but the XC2S600E and the XC2S300E and I can't find anyone that sells these. Does the same source also sell ISP PROMs for use with Xilinx FPGA's. Digikey only sells the XC2S300E but not in all the package types it is available in.

Also does anyone know where to buy prototype BGA to PLCC socket adapters for these series chips? How much do these generally cost?

- Jayson

yeah, u have basely several choices

the first is with a credit card u order them directly at xilinx ( 30 $ of taxes to expect :( ) it will come by any company like TNT, FedEX, etc..

The other way is to pick any local Xilinx resellers near u on this page :
**broken link removed**

U can also write to any electronics manufacturer near you asking if they use fpgas, what they use and if they can sell some to you.

but a fpga is unfortunately not really something interesting for hobbyst...

About the converters, I dunno really all these things are verry coslty

With regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back