Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to buy LESD8D3.3CAT5G

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastlink30

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
i'm searching LESD8D3.3CAT5G (ESD Protection diode) for a prototype board, i need only 50, looked around on aliexpress, banggood, etc, but nothing or excessive price, when i found good price (2/4 euro) for these, the problem is the price for expedition (in general 20euro), no sense pay few bucks for component and 10times more for expedition.

Someone can help me where to buy, or indicate alternative component with same characteristics?

thanks

Hi,

I´d
* look at the manufacturer´s internet site for sales representatives and distributors
* contact the manufacturer

If you need help from forum members you at least should say in which region on the earth you live.

Distributor´s internet sites usually have selection tools where you can find devices with same/similar specifications.

Klaus

Hi,

I´d
* look at the manufacturer´s internet site for sales representatives and distributors
* contact the manufacturer

If you need help from forum members you at least should say in which region on the earth you live.

Distributor´s internet sites usually have selection tools where you can find devices with same/similar specifications.

Klaus

I live in italy, i looked local distributor, but as i can say, for 2/4 euro i must pay 20euro for spedition (no sense), there are alternative component on distributor, but is the same, i not have found on aliexpress
for this i have asked if someone know alternative/similar component amybe done in china (is more simple found on platform like aliexpress or similar)

Status
Not open for further replies.