Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I find the MatLab software which is compatible with Linux?

Status
Not open for further replies.

behy

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
where can I find the MathLab software which is compatible with Linux
thanks

MathLab

hi
do you mean MATLAB.
MATLAB is short of matrix laboratory.
regards

Re: MathLab

behy said:
Hi
where can I find the MathLab software which is compatible with Linux
thanks

i havn't heared any software with name MATHLAB.
i think you have committed typing mistake (MATLAB).if you mean matlab ,then the linux version of matlab can be found at www.mathworks.com

however this is costly. in linux you can use an alternative to matlab with same syntax as matlab. the name of that software is gnu octvae at www.octave.org

however a student version of matlab is also available and can be requested at mathworks as well as some of universities also provide this

Hi,
If you are planning to buy a license of MATLAB for linux OS then that is going to cost you some 4500 USD. (MATLAB 7 R 14)

Instead as somebody has already suggested use octave in place of MATLAB.

Thanks
Shaikh Sarfraz

Actually there is a software called Mathlab ………. And I think you can check the company’s website for a version combatable with Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.