Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I find simulation model of Intel StrataFlash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kel8157

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am reading through the Nexys 2 reference manual and found this paragraph.. I have read through the cellular RAM on the same board and has downloaded simulation model/testbenches from Micron.. Where can I find same model for this ROM also? I browsed through www.numonyx.com but no avail.. :(

The external ROM is a 128Mbit Intel TE28F128J3D75-110 StrataFlash device organized as 8Mbytes
x 16bits. Internally, it contains 128 blocks that can be individually erased, and it supports 110ns read
cycle times, with 25ns page-mode reads within blocks. It has an internal 32-byte write buffer that can
be written with 70ns cycle times, and the 32-byte buffer can be transferred to the Flash array in 218us
(typical).

hi,

you can use mt28f800b5.v model from free model foundary. I have used this model successfully to test the intel strata flash.

Regards,
Ramchandra

vibhute_r_p said:
hi,

you can use mt28f800b5.v model from free model foundary. I have used this model successfully to test the intel strata flash.

Regards,
Ramchandra

thank you.. i will try that out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back