Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Whatsapp web issue on PC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

frwang2

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I just went to open up whatsapp desktop app on my laptop and got a message saying "whatsapp is open on another computer or browser" and had the option to click 'use here' or 'logout' so i clicked logout.

After logging out from web.Whatsapp, I used my WhatsApp account on this WhatsApp Plus Apk modified app, but there was still an option on the WhatsApp web.

How would someone be able to get into my whatsapp account without access to my phone? Everything on my phone is fine, haven't been logged out of that, was just the desktop app that bugged out. I also try other browsers like Firefox or Opera I don't have this issue. I really hope whatever got broken in recent updates gets fixed soon

This was resolved after I read some installation instructions

Did you log in to your whatsapp account on your laptop and then left it somewhere and then open your account from your phone?. These things do not normally happen and I do not thing that this is some kind of bug. I have used this app for many years I did not face any sort of problem like this. There maybe some thing happened and you cannot recall it. Try to remember where did you install whatsapp and logged in by you phone

Hi have you tried to clear your Whatsapp caches and check it again because something is similar happened to me but after doing this my problem got solved if this doesn't solve your problem then try to use this FMWhatsapp hope your problem will be solved with this app.

You should have a solid and stable Internet association on your PC to utilize WhatsApp Web or Desktop. On the off chance that you see a yellow standard over your visits list with the mistake message "PC not associated", check to ensure your PC's Internet association is dynamic. You can also check for computer automated queries if you feel to connect it properly. In the event that your PC's Internet association is working regularly, you actually can't send or get messages, revive the page in case you're on WhatsApp Web or stopped and restart the program in case you're utilizing WhatsApp Desktop.

I just went to open up whatsapp desktop app on my laptop and got a message saying "whatsapp is open on another computer or browser" and had the option to click 'use here' or 'logout' so i clicked logout.

After logging out from web.Whatsapp, I used my WhatsApp account on this WhatsApp Plus Apk modified app, but there was still an option on the WhatsApp web.

How would someone be able to get into my whatsapp account without access to my phone? Everything on my phone is fine, haven't been logged out of that, was just the desktop app that bugged out. I also try other browsers like Firefox or Opera I don't have this issue. I really hope whatever got broken in recent updates gets fixed soon
Yes, I had the same problem with Whatsapp web and thanks for helping me out sir. I started using **broken link removed**, and that's good also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back