Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

blue light on Alexa

Status
Not open for further replies.

sewansa

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi i am getting blue light issue on alexa

a blue light issue on your Alexa device, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Check your Wi-Fi connection: The blue light issue may be caused by a weak Wi-Fi connection. Check to make sure your Alexa device is connected to a stable and strong Wi-Fi network. If you are having trouble connecting to Wi-Fi, try moving your Alexa device closer to your router or restarting your router.
  2. Restart your Alexa device: Try restarting your Alexa device by unplugging it from the power source and then plugging it back in. This can help reset the device and fix any issues.
  3. Check for updates: Make sure your Alexa device is running on the latest software updates. You can check for updates in the Alexa app or by asking Alexa to check for updates.

a blue light issue on your Alexa device, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Check your Wi-Fi connection: The blue light issue may be caused by a weak Wi-Fi connection. Check to make sure your Alexa device is connected to a stable and strong Wi-Fi network. If you are having trouble connecting to Wi-Fi, try moving your Alexa device closer to your router or restarting your router.
  2. Restart your Alexa device: Try restarting your Alexa device by unplugging it from the power source and then plugging it back in. This can help reset the device and fix any issues.
  3. Check for updates: Make sure your Alexa device is running on the latest software updates. You can check for updates in the Alexa app or by asking Alexa to check for updates.
I will try these and let you know what is the result

I tried these but still not getting what i am trying

tried googled it reset it but not fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.