Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use Android App on PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidrayes

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I want to use some of my Android apps on my computer
I know this is possible with Bluestacks Android Emulator but as I said before I just want to use some of my apps on Puck

Such as
WhatsApp plus, OG Instagram, OG YouTube, etc.

Some apps info you can check here: (https://gbapps.net/) if you like to.

I remember that there are emulators that can simulate cell phones.

Whatsapp web are available to desktop but it's not working with full feature mode.
Also you can use as a web or add chrome extension for others.

You can use an Android emulator. Something like THIS . It was used to centralize some Android applications on Windows VMs and it worked quite well. If I remember correctly with the SDK you create an ISO image that will be installed on a physical or virtual machine. Not very simple but it is functional.

You can use bluestack and youwave software of windows. These 2 softwares will definitely help you.

Android and Windows are different operating systems, application source code is different. So if you want to install the direct installer on Windows, you can't do that unless you use an emulator or the corresponding Windows version of the application as you say.

I am using Whatsapp web from past 2 years in my PC but sometimes i am facing issues related to login like "already login in other device" remaining things are fine.

I am using Whatsapp web from past 2 years in my PC but sometimes i am facing issues related to login like "already login in other device" remaining things are fine.
you cleare your cookies

I want to know the reason why you would like to use a Modded app in the first place? 🤔

I like BlueStacks; it works well. But that relies on the setup of your machine.
I choose you since you have features that are similar to those of LD Player for Android.

Attachments

• LD Playerr.jpg
    LD Playerr.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 132

I was using Bluestacks, now use Nox. Forgot why I changed.

Regards, Dana.

I know this is possible with Bluestacks Android Emulator but as I said before I just want to use some of my apps on Puck

Such as

Can you please send the proper URL for this topic? I'm not able to find a relevant topic . Please help

Ca
I was using Bluestacks, now use Nox. Forgot why I changed.

Regards, Dana.
Can you please let me know? What are your system specs? because it has too many lengthy files When I installed this, my system was hanging.

Regarding this product, I appreciate you sharing such useful information. It is extremely useful for my children's gaming system.

Such as

Can i use GBWhatsApp on pc?

Hi, I also want to use some of my Android apps on my computer

Android Emulators: Emulators like Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, and Genymotion allow you to run Android apps on your PC. These emulators create a virtual Android environment on your computer, and you can install and run apps just like you would on an Android device.
Regards;
latestgbapps

Status
Not open for further replies.