Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what value of RF choke should i use on my clapp oscillator at 635Khz

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackammo

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what value of RF choke should i use on my clapp oscillator at 635Khz

Dear jackammo
Hi
What kind of clapp oscillator you are referring to ? can you show me the schematic , please ?
By the way , is out put impedance important for you ?
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

yes sir,, but how about the value for the resistors and capacitors.
the output should be 635Khz with a minimum of 5Vpk-pk.
transistor hfe=300, Vcc=12v.. could you help how to compute for the values.. thanks

Last edited:

Hi jackammo
I think you want know how to design an oscillator , right ? if yes , what kind of way your are interested to learn ? we have three ways ! a first one is completely mathematical . and the second way is with some math and some softwares and the other one is mizture between math and some experiences . i'm using this way . and i have designed maximum frequency of 850 MHZ with this way , and vout = 35 volts ( 70 volts P-P ) . if you are interested i can help you at this way .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Hi again
Are you referring to something like this ?

If yes it is enough that AV* Beta be a bit greater than one thus you can be sure that your circuit will have stable oscillations . it is the rule for all of the feedback oscillators entire of this world ! so you should try to set your circuit with that specification .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back