Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What type of connector is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks "FvM". It is close but unfortunately NOT a match.

Look closely down into the connectors on **broken link removed** that on the left side there are 2 vertical "key" channels at the upper-left and lower-left inside corners. The female connector on their wiring cable has those vertical keys.

This photo shows a better close up. **broken link removed**

Yes. They are using a very similar locking mechanism but aren't identical. A link to the Tyco connector had been given somewhere on the seeed site by a user and I didn't check it thoroughly.

I'm not sure if you can easily identify the original manufacturer. The guys from the seeed warehouse prefer to sell the parts without revealing it's origin. May be some unknown far east manufacturer.

I finally found a connector series that seems to fit the features of the original type. You need to check the dimensions in detail.

Attachments

• Civilux CI06 Series.pdf
    861.7 KB · Views: 79

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back