Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What to connect at the output to measure the current ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

zandila

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am implementing the IEEE paper.I want to measure the output current in Cadence Virtuoso tool.

The circuit to be implemented is as shown below.This is a Current mode Winner Take All circuit. The inputs are current .I have inserted the current source as shown in the red colour circles. Now i have to measure the output current which component i should place to measure the current .
I am using 1.8V and my currents are in 10-40uA range. Please suggest me at the earliest.

Thanks

Zandila

Connect the drain of Mout to any voltage you like (> GND), e.g. VDD, and probe Mout's drain (a small circle over the drain connection will be shown)
or
connect an Isource or an Iprobe symbol between Mout's drain and (e.g.) VDD and probe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back