Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] What should i really look for while looking for a job???

Status
Not open for further replies.

amnandu

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends,

I am looking for a job in India at the moment.I worked at London for 4 years as Embedded Test Engineer... I was good at this job and didnt bother looking for a new job as i was good at what i was doing.

I didnt design circuits nor program any codes. I used to test and was good at testing. But all the time i was learning how to design a circuit and learn codes for them but never implemented in company. I often used to meet the software guys and ask them regarding the code and all they used to say was they just upgrade the old code and the same was with designers as well .Is this what really happens in all the companies??

What kind of Job should i really look for in India ?? What factors do companies consider in India to recruit any person??

May be this question shouldnt be here but i wanted an opinion from all of you guys...

Thanks

Yes, that's what happens in all the companies in India. The reason is since most of the big software companies (Infosys, Wipro, TCS etc) are SERVICE-BASED companies, some engineer (probably in US or UK) might have written the code or implemented the design and they transition the knowledge to our software companies. So if there any bugs, engineers in India needs to test and solve the issue.

Since you have four years of test experience in Embedded Design, I think the companies that I mentioned above and a lot of other companies too have Embedded Systems unit.
For which company did you work in London ?

Thanks for the reply.. i work for a company called texcel technology in london...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back