Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is vailue of scale_sch for Inverse FFT in IP core FFT5.0 in VHDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

varun_agr

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
We are using scaling in FFT5.0 IP Core for 64 transform size,radix 2 burst mode,natural order,scaling(so get same o/p size as i/p size), i/p data 8 bit and expected o/p data also 8 bit. For this we scale for FFT in FFT5.0 IP CORE using trial method and using scale_sch="010101010101" in this case no overflow and for scale_sch="010101010100" it is overflow .But when we give o/p of FFT to I/p of IFFT (as we want to reuse same core) then in every scale_sch value there is no overflow. So what should be vaule of scale_sch for IFFT. Can anybody suggest me?
Before FFT I am using 50 hz sine wave using ADC and after IFFT I am using DAC and I want to remove all noise except 50 Hz component. Can anybody suggest me the process after FFT.

varun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back