Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] What is the type of t0 = ADC_Read(0) contentes???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobx

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,everybody.I wrote a program with mikroC/PRO2009/V2.50 and used;
t0 = ADC_Read(0); instruction.Now I want to now what is the type of the contents of t0 = ADC_Read(0);that is BCD or BINARY? It is necessary to convert it to DECIMAL? and how?

Thanks,

Hi,
It's a 16-bit integer number. It can be read as decimal, hex, binary, any way you want. It's not BCD, so no conversion required.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Reactions: bobx

bobx

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re:But why my program display wrong numbers on the LCD!!!???

Hi,Mr.Tahmid.Thanks a lot for your helpful reply.But why my program display wrong on the LCD.At low range for example;1.5v and 2v display 1v or 0.05v up t0 1.4v display 1 or 6v display 5v,..at only a few range display correctly!![I wrote a program with mikroC for PIC PRO/2009/V2.50 ,to measure
a DC voltage input using 16F877A.But in my display it shows wrong and uncorrect
dc voltage.I attached my program and its proteus.would you please tell me what is wrong with my progrm to correct it?].

Thanks,

Attachments

• MY PIC Problem Firmware.rar
    35.7 KB · Views: 87

Status
Not open for further replies.