Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is specman tick mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zwj_seu

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
last specman tick

Hi ..
everyone!

I just know specman tick is something about time or event of specman.
What does it real to do?
And I don't know how to use wait or sync in specman!
Could anyone help me?
Thanks!

zwj_seu

sync+specman

For each simulation delta cycle in which a change in at least one of these monitored expressions occurs,
the simulator passes control to Specman Elite. If simulation time has advanced since the last time control
was passed to Specman Elite, Specman Elite issues a new_time event. In any case, Specman Elite issues
tick_start and any events. Then, after emitting all events initiated by changes in monitored expressions
in that simulation delta cycle, Specman Elite issues a tick_end event.

event in specman

Hi
silver_kiss!

I'm also interested in it.I don't know what is a simulation delta cycle ?When it starts and ends?
Thanks a lot!

zhpy

e +specman +event

hi all,
i want to learn specman please guide how to begin..
any body could guide me in learning e language for specman verification...

please help.
thanks in advance.

-jigjack

wait and sync specman

you can start with reading samir palnitkar's e language book.
also with installation of specman u will get sbt labs u can go through those labs.

what are specman tick

there is one book 'e golden reference' which is one of the best book to clearify doubts in the e-language syntex and purpose of that.

is change event in specman

does anybody know about me and it keywords used in e-language..

max tick specman

zhangpengyu said:
Hi
silver_kiss!

I'm also interested in it.I don't know what is a simulation delta cycle ?When it starts and ends?
Thanks a lot!

zhpy

For specman e ,it is event triggered simulation not depend one the delta cycle. As far as i know.

specman synchronizing simulator

hi,
the simulator passes control to Specman Elite. Specman Elite issues 'tick_start' and 'any' events. Then, after emitting all events initiated by changes in monitored expressions in that simulation delta cycle, Specman Elite issues a 'tick_end' event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back