Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is meant by blocakge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phutanesv

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hai friends,

Can anyone tell what is meant my blockage.

We have terms like standard cell blockage, placement blockage and macro blockage and routing blockage

what does it mean. Is that meaning if i put blockage only standard cell will be placed and macro will be placed and routing will be done. No other can be placed other than this .

i am little not understandable.

pls clear

blocakge :

Placement block: to prevent standrd cells to sit there.. It wil block all standard cells including BUF and INV..

Non buf blockage: Block all standard cells to place where they have put blockage except BUF and INV..

Routin block: It wont alllow Routing Routing over those area.. M1 routin blockage wont allow M1 routin and so on..

Halo is called macro blockage: It wil be there around macro.. Wont allow to sit another macro over htere..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back