Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] What is HA3089-I/SP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

p55xp

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody
Recently I found some ICs written HA3089-I/SP on it, and Microchip logo embossed on it. But I failed to found out what is this? even on the Microchip Website. Please help me if anybody has any knowledge or, resource (datasheet, app. note or, anything else ) about it.
Thanks.
p55xp

It appears to be a house-numbered version of the 16F72 MCU. Probably intended for sale only to manufacturers of consumer goods, it's been seen in uninterruptable power supplies to name an example. I guess a manufacturer went bankrupt as these chips are now entering the general market through liquidators.

Just a thought - are you sure it's Microchip's logo and not Motorola's or Hitachi's. Could it be a version of CA3089? What kind of application is it in?

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.