Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is 32-Lead Frame Chip Scale Package [LFCSP_WQ]?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimkess

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

I want to know what is 32-Lead Frame Chip Scale Package [LFCSP_WQ] and how to make its footprint? this is for AD9245 component.

thanks!!!

You find all necessary information about the footprint in the IC datasheet.

Lead Frame Chip Scale Package(LFCSP) is non-standard vendor used convention. it is same as QFN

You find all necessary information about the footprint in the IC datasheet.
Actually a while back analog devices lost its mind and decided to no longer put the footprint in its datasheets (it only includes the package drawing). The only way to get their footprint is to use Ultra Librarian, which is garbage software.

- - - Updated - - -

Lead Frame Chip Scale Package(LFCSP) is non-standard vendor used convention. it is same as QFN
There are no standards, ever, period.

Hi,

I've seen datasheets without footprint.
But either in the datasheet or on the web sites they refer to footprint drawings.

Klaus

Looks like a 32 pin QFN to me. The chamfered edges don't change anything regarding footprint etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back