Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what equipment i need for TV workshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

manossk

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
TV WORKSHOP

Hi, to you all

Pls can anyone tell me what equipment i need for TV workshop ?

many thanks in advance

Hi, i think you need this, Digital meter,Freq meter , Osciloscope,soldering iron,suckers,soldering lead,set's of screw drivers,lamp,cutters& plairs,working bench,power supplys,

a multimeter and soldering iron, solder wick

Hi,
Dont forget:
HV meter,
TV-Signal or colorbar generator:)
Tube tester...
K.

Digital multimeter, Osciloscope, soldering iron, suckers, soldering lead, set's of screw drivers, cutters& plairs, test set

are you going to open a tv workshop? you actually need more spare part.. i used to work in sharp r&d audio video department

kabiru said:
Hi, i think you need this, Digital meter,Freq meter , Osciloscope,soldering iron,suckers,soldering lead,set's of screw drivers,lamp,cutters& plairs,working bench,power supplys,

karesz said:
Dont forget:HV meter, TV-Signal or colorbar generator:)
Tube tester...K.

Add a hand held degausing coil too....Cheers

The most important thing you need is service manuals and contacts to get parts from.

An adjustable power supply, oscilloscope and multimeter plus some hand tools suffice. Forget about high voltage anything.

Externet said:
...Forget about high voltage anything.
Hi,
Why pls?
Todays TVs dont needs/works with HV?
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back