Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are the salaries in Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salaries in ASIA

Is this before or after taxes ?

Re: Salaries in ASIA

In Dubai recently LSI LOGIC has opened a development centre.
There salary rane were 95K to 120k DHRM for a ASIC DESIGN/VERIFICATION engg with 4+ Yrs Exp.

imman said:
In Japan U can get around 50man (nearly 4500 US dollers/month)

wow!

the salary is so good... wad is the job scope... wad type of engineer get this type of pay.. how many years of experience...

but japan is an expensive country... isn't it?..

please let us know more info...

regards
sp

After Taxes.

Taxes are affordable.

not much you can earn...maybe about $1000/month in Taiwan..but if you have master...you get about $1300/month and you will get promoted faster...

salaries in India is good in IT. Not that good in non-IT sectors. the same is the case with china i guess.

bansalr said:
In Dubai recently LSI LOGIC has opened a development centre.
There salary rane were 95K to 120k DHRM for a ASIC DESIGN/VERIFICATION engg with 4+ Yrs Exp.

Don't you think that this salary range is relatively small and not attractive in a city like dubai where everything is quite expensive ? .. "Specially rents"

Hi,

What would be good salary for 6 yrs VLSI design engineer in Dubai. What would be the cost of living for accomadation, transportation, food, telephone, internet etc. I heard the accomadation in Dubai is too costly and we need to spend 50% of pay for that. Can you please give me some idea.

Zamii!

In India whats the range of salary one can aspect....

V said:
In India whats the range of salary one can aspect....

from 0 to infinity ..
you need to specifiy your qualifications in order to get a subset of that huge range set !

Senior design engineers make about $80k avg here in texas.

newnub said:
Senior design engineers make about $80k avg here in texas.

How many years of experience .. and what's the tax range ? ..

Hi SP,

In Japan, either FPGA/ASIC designer or Board design engineer with 3-4 years of experience can get more than 50MAN Yen (4050 USD now).

Regards,
Imman

imman said:
Hi SP,

In Japan, either FPGA/ASIC designer or Board design engineer with 3-4 years of experience can get more than 50MAN Yen (4050 USD now).

Regards,
Imman

Not a big amount .. I heard that living in Japan is quite costly ..!

Salaries in ASIA

haha... thanks imman for the info.... working as an IC design engineer for one year already with USD 1000 now (Asia Pasific)...

and everyone (including all the CEO & boss) is talking about bad/mature industry in semiconductor... and now our salary increment is used to compesate that...

i wanna start my own business, but dunno how :D

good day everyone
sp

sp said:
haha... thanks imman for the info.... working as an IC design engineer for one year already with USD 1000 now (Asia Pasific)...

and everyone (including all the CEO & boss) is talking about bad/mature industry in semiconductor... and now our salary increment is used to compesate that...

i wanna start my own business, but dunno how :D

good day everyone
sp

which part of Asia/Pacific ?

Salaries in ASIA

hi omara

ASEAN, work like an ant but satisfy if get things done... feel terrible if it's not.... why should we go through this type of life?... :D haha

i wanna create a machine that can generate a lot of money (not following any business law or conservation of xxx)... so that i don't have to work work work...

analog digital analog digital.... $_$ just give me more money...perhaps after few more years i can have better salary, more stock option perhaps... :)

i think i need to sleep already, i am drunk and talk non-sense....

good day everyone (again)
sp

Salaries in ASIA

some ppl in taiwan can get more than 100k/yr as just new grad master

obovolo said:
some ppl in taiwan can get more than 100k/yr as just new grad master

100k USD ? .. or Yen ? .. or Euro ? .. or Somali Chilin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.