Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voltage amplifier :plz help me!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nidawatyzainal

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi every1,

i need to do the circuit for voltage amp
my signal for voltage is very small,so i need to amplify it
is anyone know how to do the circuit?the component needed?

thanx

Hali,
Butifull, but how small is very small, what about the frequencies & how high is output voltage need + what are the usable supply voltages pls?
K.

the voltage is very small like 0.0002
can u recommend the output voltage need?
what is supply voltage?

Sorry, "small like 0.0002" m, but what?_centi newyork to delhi?...or simple 200uV/mV, pls write every time all needed info & correct/exact!
tnx.
Sorry, you must know what is your output voltage need!
We can not gues what you knows alone...
You should suggest the wished supply voltages too_sorry.
K.

Hi nidawatyzainal,

yes i agree with karesz. We need more information to be able to help you. Is your signal in the milli-volt range, or micro-volts, or nano-volts? Also, what is the signal impedance? What is creating this signal - is it some biological process (in which case it may be swamped with lots of 50Hz common-mode mains power signal, and therefore you will need a differential amplifier).

Also, what is the bandwidth you need? And what is the power supply you wish to operate the amplifer from, and what is the load you wish to drive.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.