Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voice signal processing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckt.R

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what are the algorithims or methods that i should use in processing voice?
any books available in voice processing????? what are they???

There are several areas to study voice signal processing, such as speech coding, speech recognization, echo cancellation, speech enhancement (noise cancellation) in noise environments and so on. The general DSP theory could be used in speech processing.

Dear ckt.R,
Speech coding related material is alll around the internet.
I am giving you few addresses and you will find different Speech coding algorithms

www.data-compression.info
www.data-compression.com

Also Try
http://www.dspexperts.com/dsp/projects/

like LPC, CELP, etc and also the thoery relted to speech coding is on the EDA Board forums like one is
Springer.Verlag.Data.Compression.The.Complete.Reference.Feb.2004.eBook-DDU.pdf
and you can find this book easily on one of the following two EDA forums, i dont actually know which one but it is in between these two

Dear haerifar,
No this link is not expired may be you are doing something wrong because i downloaded this file today and this link is working fine

I think you should try to download this from a faster netwrok may be your session is expiring due to slow network as the file size is very big.......

-Regards

Can anybody give me the Annexure B of G.729

-Regards

Download Link: h**p://rapidshare.de/files/3019732/Digital_Processing_of_Speech_Signals__Rabiner___Schafer_1978_.rar.html

is active and i have downloaded the file !!!

hwy the link is still active and just now i have downloaded the file. no problem with it

regards

purna

is it more difficult than echo cancellation?

Can anybody help me out for silence suppression.. i have to make a module for VOIP application

-Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back