Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

virtex 5 + PCI express configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

nic4u

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

there is an issue

i've a virtex 5 FPGA . i m using its PCI express hard block. So, when i m powering on the CPU with the FPGA card inserted in the PCI express slot (as i m implementing a PCIe endpoint), then it will load the bitstream to configure virtex 5's PCIe endpoint n other logic....but the CPU is not recognizing the PCI endpoint.....wat cud be the reason.....

is there any timing requirements for the fpga's configuration to finish so tht motherboard can detect my PCIe endpoint device....

plz help

i think you should check ur pc's device address list for the proper address for your board on pci slot.

What's the OS of your PC? What's your meaning? How did you know the pc can't detect your pcie card? Did you install the correct driver?

Dear ,
Whats the OS???Do you have the relevent device driver for your xilinx V5 PCIe card , so that your PC recognises it !!!Also take a look at www.jungo.com for device drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back