Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Video Processing Using FPGA Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,

I am doing one project in which i have to take video from 3 camera from different angles and then display them on VGA. The problem is that i am only familiar with Altera DE2 Board which have only one Video in and out port and i have to use 3 cameras for this purpose. So please can any one tell me which board should i use for this purpose.

It is not necessary that the board has 3 ports for video in and out ports but is easy and helpful to do image processing.

Thanks in advance

Hi

Microsemi SOC Division (Actel) have a solution produced for them by Attodyne which rins in their Igloo family, but is suitable for all Actels flash-based devices. The demo board supports a single camera, but the IP is configurable and, with Microsemi or Attodyne help, you should be able to achieve your design.

The IP is free, but you will need to sign and IP NDA with Microsemi before it can be released. Talk to your local Microsemi or Avnet reprsentative to get more detail and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.