Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

verify failed at address 0000h

Status
Not open for further replies.

jidah

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please help me..!!!..i'm new in this field...i'm using pic16F627 for my project..i failed to program my chip because warning say verify failed at address 0000h..i'm used ic prog 1.05c...please..i don't know what to do...any suggestion to solve my problem...anyone??...thnx..:cry:

verify failed between address

1) Connect the pin 10 to the ground via a resistor (10 kohm)

2) Use WINPIC800 (free at www.winpic800.com) instead of ICPROG. WINPIC800 has control over sequence Vpp and Vdd and does the programming of PIC with internal oscillator activated.

verify failed at address 000h

i try use winpic800..but still failed to verify address 0000h..i should i do??..is it because my .hex file or what??...please...help me....before this i used 16F627A..and it can verify the address...now i used 16F627..i think both chip is quite similar...

0000h

i think the problem is in ur programer , also check the cable i think some should be connected in a direction but not the other

verify failed at address 0000h!

Salam,

The problem may be in your Programmer connection or the serial cable or may be the COM port is closed if you are using windows XP.

Hope that helps

verify failed at 0000h

I'm not familir with this paticular part.

Have you tried erasing the part before programming it?

verify failed at address 0000h !

That usually happens when other software is trying to use the port in which you have your programer plugged. If you're using parallel port try to access the windows task manager and end the spoolsv.exe process (related with the printer buffer).
This error also happens when you try to write a PIC that has been written with security check bit, so when the "program process" ends the program that you tried to write doesn't coincide with the program previously written in your chip which can't be modified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back