Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

source diffusion problem in DGMOSFET while using sivaco atlas TCAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

namooon

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm trying to analyze the gidl effect on DG-MOSFET, but the electron concentration on the channel region kept growing while the gate bias is getting bigger to the negative direction.
I think the electron concentration should be lowered as the gate bias is getting bigger to the negative direction.
And I'm guessing error is formed because of the diffusion of the electron from n+doped source to the p-type body region. The gate length is set 100nm, but the diffusion kept seen.
I have been trying to solve this problem, but I couldn't.
1647405252742.png

this is the electron concentration when the gate voltage is -1.5V, and the drain voltage is 1V.
1647405338578.png

you can see that as the gate voltage grow from -0.3V to -2.4V, the electron concentration on the channel region get higher.
Can I get some advise for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back