Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VCO stage for Mobile Jammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinit13

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI...
i have designed jammer circuit...
I'm not going to interfere with signal from tower....but i m just going interfere with signals in which mobiles recieve in my department..the tower is located far away from our department...
IF stage is completed with out of varying frequency from 20k to 50k noise signal modulated......and amplitude of 3.5 V...suitable enough to drive VCO stage...
but the real problem is i m not able to figure out which VCO to choose...
GSM 900 and GSM 1800 is the band which im planning to ban...so i need a help to choose which VCO IC to choose..

it has a ready made design which comes in a small size...my jammer is quite bigger than that...i just need how to choose a proper VCO IC..what are the criterion to choose a VCO IC...and how to go ahead with it.?

Look at the VCO's that were used in the project and see their specs, availability or suitable replacements.

This is also a good place to start. http://www.zcomm.com/products/voltage-controlled-oscillator-vco/

- - - Updated - - -

You can roll your own as well. Here is a design article by Randy Rhea, founder of Genesys software.
**broken link removed**

i live in INDIA...cannot really order items internationally when i m doing projects on my own..its out of my budget...but i can buy in india...any IC you may know of...which may be available on DIGIkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back