Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

vb.net 2010 with bascom avr to generate .hex for AVR MCU

Status
Not open for further replies.

pekto

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi to all edaboard users!! im new here and i want to get ideas and advice on how to make software like programming tool using vb.net and bascom avr..im using atmega8 for my device, my project is like this, i need to connect drawing or figures and this figure has internal code in it and which if i compile the figures it will generate .hex file which will be uploaded to my atmega8 flash memory for a certain application.im familiar in vb.net so i decided to use as my programming language. right now i am really confuse on how to apply this vb.net programming to create machine language please enlighten my mind.hope you guys can help me! i really need this urgent and hope you guys can give some links and ebooks to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back