Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB Human Interface Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

fubag

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys,

I needed some advice/recommendation on a very simple design/device I could use for my project.

Essentially, I'd like a HID USB push button, similar to the Easy Staples button. Basically a switch button that I could interface as a COM device and integrate into my LABVIEW program. My end goal is to have this button stop a built-in stopwatch in my program, so I can measure the reaction time (in ms) for a subject.

What do you guys suggest? Are there products out there that you could recommend that would do this job, or would it be easier to make something from scratch?

Thanks a lot!

Hai
You can just purchase USB to RS232 converter ( cost about Rs250.00) use DSR and RTS pin to access a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back