Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

urgently need help in RF system Hardware design

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsy2004

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am a newer in RF. I need help to quickly pick up RF system hardware stuff in 3 weeks. As a RF system Hardware engineer, what stuff should i know?

any books?

Thanks.

This is one of the best RF systems engineering book:

Let me respond in the most generic and helpful way possible. In whatever country you are working in, there are qualified RF systems consultants looking for work right now. If your idea is to buy a book and become an expert in 3 weeks, you are wasting your time. Go find one of those consultants and hire him. You will save 10X ot 100X over whatever his fee is on your first system design!

Thanks. I have to take an onsite test for a job. They require some Power amplifier, LDO , LNA... RF technical background. Could anybody give me some guides which can make me picup quickly?

I think if you already have background knowledge of S parameter, LCR matching IP2, IP3, and specified modulation characteristic of your working standard, then it's possible to achieve your goal!!

Then next you may go following steps:
1. Do calculations of system cascaded over RF parameters, NF/IP2/IP3/P1dB/ACPR.... for one week
2. Take PA Evaluation board to do the testing over all performance, and try to tune the output matching.
3. Take system EVB to go parameter checking, and try to relating this to spreadsheet calculation for 1st week.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back