Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ultrasim VAVO (emir option)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavelni

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all!
I'm trying to use .usim_emir Ultrasim option fo EM/IR-drop analysis of memory circuit.
Unfortunately there is a little literature about this opportunity of Ultrasim. But recently I've found one 2007 year presentation http://www.cdnusers.org/LinkClick.a.../4.8_presentationIndia.pdf&tabid=427&mid=1141
in which I saw next string: "VAVO/VAEO doesn’t provide a solution for customers using
extraction tools other than Assura"
At my work we use only Calibre extractor tool for RCX. So I have no opportunity to use Assura tool.
Could anyone please tell me is there an opportunity to use another extraction tool (not Assura) with VAVO (emir) option.
Thx in advance!

Hi,
I am afraid, you should use dfII extracted view for VAVO. One of Cadence AMS Kit (release >= 6.1.2) chapters focused on Ultrasim-VAVO methodology usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back