Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ulink and LPC2138 errors while designing controller!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mucko

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ulink and LPC2138 error!

I have started to a new design with LPC2136/8 controller.
My problem is as follows:

for simplicity i started with blinky1 example that KEIL has provided with MCB2130 board. in project the settings was for lpc2129.then I have changed the target processor to lpc2138 that is on the board mcb2130. And also changed the header inc. file to lpc213x.h then compiled. But when i started the ulink to download the code, it gives a strange error such as this:

Couldn't stop ARM device!
Please check the jtag cable.

then ulink connection to board is aborted.What can cause this? I tried to update the ulink driver from keil website but nothing has changed.
Also I have made all the things such as flash download setting to 512k and so on..

Another thing: When i made the target setting to lpc2129,the debugger works well and gives no error, although the chip on mcb2130 board is lpc2138.. !....?????

Can you help me about this issue?

mucko

Best regards and Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back