Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UCOS II problems with running codes and crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

LBdgWgt

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
multiple definition ucos

Hi all,

I am working for a project concerning porting uC/OS-II RTOS to HCS12 freescale uC (9S12DP256) using ICC12 C compiler. I have some basic doubt.

I tried to compile all the source file (ucos ii v2.00) and some of the example code for HC12 from the website of ucos, within one folder, and it didn't work.
then after some time, i found out the problem was 'includes.h" is included in every file, and in "includes.h", "ucos_ii.h" is included, while in "ucos_ii.c" itself another "includes.h" is declared which make multiple definition. then i coment the #include "includes.h" in "ucos_ii.c" and it started working. so my first question is: is this normal? because i read in the book that ucos_ii.c is also includes the "includes.h"

i have also made some effort to change since the example is gor HC12 and we use HCS12. but now the program crash somehow. does anyone who has been playing with ucos can give me suggestion how to track the error of the program, since for HCS12 it is quite difficult to get a simulator, etc.

Thanks for any help,

regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.