Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

uC741 1nd IC555 tester circuit. will this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcsandhya82

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

following is a link that i found.

https://books.google.co.in/books?id...Qfez53PBw&ved=0CFMQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q&f=false

I simulated it using multisim, and the 555 part is giving proper output. but 741 just gives out a DC, not a sqare wave.

is there any mistakes in the circuit? my doubt is that, 741 s dual power supply is not given, instead, the -ve supply pin is connected to ground. also, 741 is connected in openloop configuration. is it stable?

I don’t have access to the schematics page, only PCB pages. In my opinion for a single power supply it’s better using a LM324 instead.

Hi,

following is a link that i found.

https://books.google.co.in/books?id...Qfez53PBw&ved=0CFMQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q&f=false

I simulated it using multisim, and the 555 part is giving proper output. but 741 just gives out a DC, not a sqare wave.

is there any mistakes in the circuit? my doubt is that, 741 s dual power supply is not given, instead, the -ve supply pin is connected to ground. also, 741 is connected in openloop configuration. is it stable?

post your multisim simulation circuit to help you more
and we can use double supply opamp as single supply so power supply wont be issue

It looks like it should work except that the 741 may not be happy with a 9V supply. (Minimum supply voltage is supposed to be 10V).

open loop configuration is used for getting square wave as it switches between saturation and cutoff , so no problem with that

Status
Not open for further replies.