Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Turntable software- which software to take radiation pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugart

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Turntable software

Can anyone tell me which software i can use to interface the turntable with PC to take radiation pattern?...ur help is very much appreciated....tanx a lot

Re: Turntable software

kspalla said:
May I know what is turntable? I man can you explain bit more details?

I think, that he have PC and antenna on the turntable. turntable is = turn - table it is table, which can turn.

I think so, that would be better, if the "sugart" specify more this

so Sugart: Can you specify more your problem ?

Re: Turntable software

for my project i have 2 design and construct a antenna turntable to take radiation pattern. u can get more details bout wat is a turntable by visiting this website..
https://www.sherline.com/3700pg.htm

Added after 2 minutes:

nw the problem is how to take the radiation pattern using the PLC? is it possible? i've managed to make the motor to rotate. the PLC used is OMRON CPM1A.( 20 I/O). is it possible to use VB to take the radiation pattern and interface it with PLC.

i also would like to noe what other method can i use to make the antenna turntable. i've been provided wit a single phase ac induction motor and the speed controller.

10q in adavance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back