Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TSMC design kit for C@dence

Status
Not open for further replies.
cadence design kit tsmc 130nm

Unfortunatly, crete.cadence.com is no longer supported by Cadence :cry:

zigbee2005 said:
okguy you can go to crete.cadence.com to download it.

cadence design kit tsmc 90nm

logged in to Sourcelink, was not able to find the exact location to downlaod the GDPK
can someone help me out here
does anyone have the link to download the GPDK kit from Cadence
thanks for the help

-ar_m_in

gpdk,download ,cadence

thanks a lot

downloaded it

-ar_m_in

site:edaboard.com tsmc design kit

cant download???

Added after 3 minutes:

cetc1525 said:
I think in cadence there is a tools to translate the model's type.

Added after 1 minutes:

???

free 90nm process design kit for spice

The tsmc0[1][1].18rf2 file is ADS lib.
where can download UMC 0.18um or TSMC 0.18um lib for spectre and hspice?

download tsmc pdk

I need TSMC 0.18u design kit to simulate rf circuit. Can anyone help me?

sheet resistance 0.18u tsmc

If you want real PDK then you will probably not get it - people do not like to violate confidentiality agreements etc. With models it is the same.
If you want to play at school talk to your teachers. If you use it for work contact TSMC and request it from them.

tsmc down lib

C@dence has a tool called SPP to translate Spice files to Spectre files, but it sometimes can not translate some statements. so its your experience that can help you to correct the these problems. its highly recommended to use a reliable and tested file rather than translated one.

gpdk 90nm rule

I want to known stack layers of tsmc 0.18u include: thickness of each layers, sheet resistivity, relative permittivity, resistivity, distance from bottom of layer ...
Can anyone help me ?
Thanks

Added after 1 hours 53 minutes:

Hi PONDERBOY,
I have just downloaded your file : tsmc0[1].18rf2.rar, but I don't know how to use it, can it be used with IC5141 ? Can you tell me how to use it?
Thanks.

installing tsmc for cadence

where to find the CMOS.18or .13 library? thanks

download c design kit

the upper file is old version of TSMC 0.18um.
Let me know where to download the the lastest version of TSMC 0.18 for ads and cadence freely?

loverrf

gpdk 180nm download

I am looking for GPDK090? any help?

download spice parameters tsmc 018 mosis

Thankx a lot

Very Useful info

GOOD :)

tsmc bicmos model download

I have just downloaded the tsmc.tar.gz,very good!

design kit tsmc for cadence free

how to install it ?

tsmc 0.35um pdk download

I don't want to spoil all the fun here - but you realize that
providing PDKs from TSMC without their approval is illegal?
In fact if you provide it and they will find out you might be cut out from their fabs. So don't do it.
- little cutout from the pdk.....
2.All proprietary information disclosed by TSMC shall be maintained by your company in confidence at all times and shall not be disclosed to others unless with the express written permission of TSMC.
3. Proprietary information will be discussed only with those individuals within your company on a need to know basis.
4. You should inform those individuals to whom it discloses TSMC's proprietary information that such information is confidential and that it is the property of TSMC.
5. You should protect and safeguard all proprietary information disclosed to your company by TSMC.

Re: ncsu cdk tsmc

Can these be used in ADS??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back