Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TSMC CMOS 0.18um DesignKit

Status
Not open for further replies.

amnon

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tsmc rf cmos 0.18um

Hi everyone.

I've installed the TSMC CMOS 0.18um 2.0v design kit on my ADS 2004A software

whenever I use one of the TSMC component for the simplest simulation ( for example, S-Parameters of R-C network) the simulator gives me this known error:

"R1 is an instance of on undefined model 'TSMC_CM018RF_BB_SUBCKT_mpo1' "

even when I enter the TSMC RF CMOS Process 0.18um.

does anyone familiar with this problem? could some one help me please? this is really urgent.

Thanks in advance,
Amnon

ads tsmc cmos

Make sure that the path to the model directory is correct. There are several ways to do so. I do not have the software availbale at this time, so I cannot guide you in details. - Good luck

tsmc 0.18um designkit

make sure the tsmc rf cmos process is on the top view of your design.

tsmc 0.18um model files

hi,

i encounter this same porblem in cadence. even if ur model file is set correctly, it caused me this error. wat i did was to solve this was I went to the menu "Tools --setup corners "in analog design environment window and clicked "save model file". Then it worked fine for me in cadence. See if can u do a similar thing in ads. sorry if u havent worked with cadence.

cmos 0.18 um process

hi, everyone
I encontered the same problems, someone could solve this probolem?
thanks in advance

cmos 0.18 tsmc

I encontered the same problems!

Hope somebody can help us!!!

0.18um cmos tsmc

hi,
can every bady send me the TSMC 0.13µm Design kit for ADS?
thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back