Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tik tik inside my monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

naushad

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello guys!

please help me!

i have HP71 monitor 17" color model D8901A chasis CMC4217.

it was all running ok. suddenly there was a very bright thin vertical white line in the monitor.

i watched closely and found as if the picture was squezed by 1-2mm SIZE.into a thin vertical line.

after few seconds the mionitor went dead and tik tik sound is continuously coming(may be from the flyback). i changed the flyback transistor but nothing happened.

please check what to check/replace next?

please tell me the precise number e.g(R540 OR C217 etc) for checking and replacement.

i shall appreciate if any one please send me the service manual of my monitor
waiting for your reply

take care

Something is preventing power supply unit from starting, thus the ticking sound. Very brigh vertical line means that something in the horisontal oscillator died first. Sorry, I have no schematic so can't suggest anything concrete. But something is obviously shorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back