Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

thermocouple temperature controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky001

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
I have designed a heater for my cryostat. The heater prevents frosting at the place where the helium flows. If the frosting occurs then the helium flow would not be there and low temp. would not be reached.(~ 3K). The power supply for the heater is D.C. power supply of 30 volts and 10 amp. Now I want to design the temp. controller or temp. monitor (thermocouple based). can anyone please help me with the circuit of the controller or monitor? It should also display the temp. on lcd display. The temp. limit can be from 0 deg celcius to 1200 deg celcius (can be negotiable).

Regards,
Srinivas

How about buying a ready-made controller from a catalog distributor? It costs less than e.g. a small bottle of helium.

well i could have done that. but since it is a project i cannot do that

Status
Not open for further replies.