Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The ways to re-configre synopsys installation hierarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aigneryu

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I installed synopsys2003.06 before, and now I want to moev it to different path. But I found that synopsys will use absolute path for scripts in the installation hierarchy.

I found that the synopsys/linux/syn/bin contains many scripts using absolute path to invike functions. So I just cannot directly move the original installation directory to another. I tried to manually modify these scripts, but I just cannot make sure that I have already modify all the necessary files.

Because I have lost my original synopsys sources and the links in the synopsys ftp has been deleted, so I cannot re-install the program. Does anybody know the ways to fix this problem or methods to re-configure synopsys core synthesis.

I have asked the similar problems in the linux forum, but the answers cannot satisfy me, so I query it again in this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back