Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The ideas for final year project in embedded, control and industrial field

Status
Not open for further replies.

malik_zohaib

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hay give me the ideas of final year project (elect engg), in embedded, control, and industrial filed, i want best.
thanx

Re: Final Year project

by best i means the valuable ideas not the ordinary ones but can be implemented.

what ideas do you consider "valuable"?

Might be worth looking at the CAN network as there is a lot of scope that can be covered, and can be intergrated with pre-exsisting software on a PC to give really good results. My friend got a scholarship based on the strength on the CAN network project that he did for his final year project. Well worth a look.

then any idea would work: every market can use some mcus.

if you have ideas (in fields i did mention) then share it.else dont comment
thanx

i think you want to make commercial market value product then try mcu based three phase sequence control with regulation , i am sure this will hit the market

Go for electrical based project like ON Line UPS or some thing like that.

Thanks & Regards
Chanchal Chauhan

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Using PIC microcontroller that is best for biggner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back