Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Temporisation with cd 4060 or /and ne 555

Status
Not open for further replies.

john120

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey,Man who can help me to design a circuit which will activate a relay after 45 minutes during 10 s,I don`t want to use PIC or an other microcontroller type.
I would like to use logic circuits like cd4060,monostable like ne 555 and so on--

Any suggestion is welcome!!

Not that,have you tried one of the list.if possible precise for me the one I have to check first.

Let retake the issue,I would like to activate a relay during those 10 seconds but this relay became activated after 45 minutes..

Help plz!!!!!!!!!

Can you draw some timing sequence chart for needed circuit.

Not that,have you tried one of the list.if possible precise for me the one I have to check first.

Let retake the issue,I would like to activate a relay during those 10 seconds but this relay became activated after 45 minutes..

Help plz!!!!!!!!!

is this what you want:

1. press "button"

2. delay 45 minutes

3. relay activated.

if yes, you want the timer to delay for 45 minutes. I have to check the data sheet to design 45 minutes delay.

Yes,hrlp me for that temporisation I w

---------- Post added at 12:18 ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 ----------

Even if it possible for you you can help me to realize with pic16f876a in ccs c.with this I want 8 different period but of the same duration which is 45 minutes.
At the fouth period I Want 30 minutes delay..!!

Thanks!!

Help me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back