Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Temperature meter required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn_burki

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lm35 fan simple

I want to make weather temperatur thermometer that can show the temperature of the room, if any one can help me out in this term.

pic16f84 thermometer

check dallas website they have integrated temperature sensors.

ad converter for temp meter

Hi

the cygnal cpus : www.cygnal.com . Have a on chip Temperature sensor

see app note AN003 .

regards

pic temperature measurement with lm35

hi

here is it can display dual temprature you can use it as out side in side thremo meter with lcd display uper lower limits can be adjusted with alarm

hope help full for you

lm 35 icl7107

Fragrance said:
hi
here is it can display dual temprature you can use it as out side in side thremo meter with lcd display uper lower limits can be adjusted with alarm
hope help full for you

Please, tell me mark of the termistor and manufacturer.

termometr pic16f84

that is very very easy to get digital readout of temp.
just use LM35 (get datasheet first) as sensor
that has 3 terminals. 2 of power supply and one gives temp. out with 10mV per digree C. ok?
u can use any digital volt meter . if u don't have that, just use ICL7107 that is very easy to use
i hope u will make it

Noman

icl7107 thermometer thermistor

u will need to write an interface code with the PC if u gonna connect the circuit through serial port,

or u can do it on just an LCD that will display the result(easy solution).

this tempreature sensor has an accuracy of 0.5 degrees,

thanks.

thermometer using pic16f84a

Thanks for your help. Mr. Fraqrance your circuit is very helpful but I want a simple one with few componant as Mr. Noman Yoursaf has mentioned. Mr. Noman Yousaf your suggestion is Appriciatable. If you could tell or send any simple circuit based on LM 35. Or tell me that how can I get LM 35 datasheet on net?

Burki

ds1820 vs lm35

Arty said:
Fragrance said:
hi
hope help full for you

Please, tell me mark of the termistor and manufacturer.

used 10k at 25 degree centigarde

thermometer using pic16f84

Hi,
you can found the data sheet of the lm35 here:
**broken link removed**
Bye
murslou

icl7107 thermometer lm35

hi
What is the resistance between Vout and ground in LM35 i am using 5V power supply and what is the temperature in Celcius for 100Mv
reards
swapgo

temperature meter using pic16f84a

swapgo said:
hi
What is the resistance between Vout and ground in LM35 i am using 5V power supply and what is the temperature in Celcius for 100Mv
reards
swapgo

there is no reistance between ground and out only voltage vari per degree 10mV

regards
Fragrance

picbasic cd4094

the LM35 has 3 pins, its casing is used for sensing temp. the pin1 is +5V input
pin2 is GND pin3 is the output, which will give a 10mV change per degree C .
now this signal will be too week, so u will need to amplify it before u send it to any other stage , after the amplifier stage u could use a comparator if u want to control any thing, a comparator could easily be built from just a 741 IC and a few resistors.send the output from the comparator to a relay to control a heater or fan etc.
ask if u r still puzzeled

how to build a temperature meter

Did you make digital tempreture measurement with control and using lm35 and seven segment instead of LCD?

Any reply may help me

datasheet lm35

check this link i already made digital thermometer using ds18s20 pic16f84a display on a character lcd using picbasic pro it working

Added after 3 minutes:

the LM 35 is an Analog temperature sensor you can not use it with pic16f84a beause the f84a does not have and AD converter

using cd4094

Analog device also have lots of diferent types of temperature sensors.
Check in: www.analog.com

gorkin

ds1820 picbasic sevensegment tem perature display

You can download the file using DS1602, PIC16F84A, CD4094, with Serial that can monitor the set temparature and actual Temperature using hyperterminal. Hex, PIC basic Pro Code, JPG schematic and Proteus Simulation included. This is tested and implemented by our company.

More Power,

temperatur meter

use LM35 for 10mv/c from national semiconductors or ad22122 for 22.5mv/c from AD

lm35 icl7107

jojokatada said:
check this link i already made digital thermometer using ds18s20 pic16f84a display on a character lcd using picbasic pro it working

h**p://

Added after 3 minutes:

the LM 35 is an Analog temperature sensor you can not use it with pic16f84a beause the f84a does not have and AD converter

I want a tempreature measurement using LM35 and any pic or atmel micros with one output.

temp meter with 741

hassan1980 said:
jojokatada said:

h**p://

Added after 3 minutes:

I want a tempreature measurement using LM35 and any pic or atmel micros with one output.

I had created one interface for any analog sensor, it is a design using ADC0831 and PIC16F628.

PM me if you need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.